Smoke, the new suspension lamp from Panzeri01/06/2018
Universal form, ancient working methods, contemporary mood.
No two are the same: each Smoke suspension lamp interacts with light, modelling it, as if in an ongoing courtship that brings a certain character to every living space.
This is Smoke: unique, in blown glass as per Venetian tradition. Artisanal craftsmanship gives this new suspension lamp its smoky effect, which is where its name comes from. Ever different nuances for the universal form par excellence—the sphere, which is recognized and appreciated throughout the world.
Smoke is perfect for lighting residential environments, specifically the living room. When used in large compositions, it is at its best in the lobbies of hotels and buildings.
Here are a few technical characteristics in order to understand the product better:
– This is a suspension lamp in handmade blown glass with a smoky effect.
– Metallic ring in brushed metal, painted in a shade of titanium.
– It gives off diffused light with an E27 socket, 21W LED bulb, 2500lm, 2700°K, dimmable, included.
– Blown glass available in 35cmØ and 50cmØ sizes, in shaded white or shaded fumé.
– Transparent electrical cord.
Smoke joins the collection of suspension lamps from this company based in Biassono, Italy, which is known for its products of excellence. The Rings and Viisi collections have won prestigious international awards (a special mention at the German Design Award 2017 and the Red Dot Award 2018 respectively).